How can we help you?
We matched that to:
What information do I need to provide to add a new car to my policy?
To add a vehicle to your policy, you must provide us with the following information:
- Make, year, model of car
- VIN number
- Amount paid for the vehicle or value indicated in the lease contract (including modifications, accessories and taxes)
- Purchased or leased, new or used?
- Odometer reading
- Purchase/lease date of vehicle
Use of vehicle
- How many kilometres do you drive in a year? (If you are unsure, give us your best estimate.)
- If you use your vehicle to go to work, many km per day (one-way)?
- If you use your vehicle for work (other than commuting to work), how many km per year?
Information to determine if you qualify for discounts
- Anti-theft devices
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only and do not constitute a legal opinion on the various types of coverage discussed. Individual circumstances may affect your coverage. In case of discrepancy between the answers contained herein and your policy, the policy prevails.