We matched that to:

What type of TD insurance is available for motorhomes and camper-trailers?

We offer all types of insurance to cover your motorhome, camper or trailer unit. You select the types of coverage you want, including liability, content, driving, and loss of use. Please note that, for motorhomes, we offer stand-alone policies, while campers and trailers are included in add-ons to your homeowner insurance (In Alberta).

Did we answer your question?

back to topTop