How can we help you?
We matched that to:
What factors affect my TD insurance premium?
The cost of your insurance premium is not determined solely by age, but by a number of factors, including:
- Your driving record
- The type of car you drive
- What you use your vehicle for
- How many people will regularly drive the car
- Where you live
- The type of coverage you choose
- Industry-related factors such as markets, inflation, taxes and regulations.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only and do not constitute a legal opinion on the various types of coverage discussed. Individual circumstances may affect your coverage. In case of discrepancy between the answers contained herein and your policy, the policy prevails.